Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

Flying Away Again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

Flying Away Again - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flying Away Again   Flying Away Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:57 pm

"Dmitri! We could use a second set of eyes," Ana yelled, before sitting down next to Lavinia to instruct her how to land the ship.

---

Luke stayed down where he was, trying to compose himself enough to get back to his feet. He managed to climb his way along the side of the cabinet back to his feet. He looked Alistair in the eyes, trying his hardest to hide his panic while he grumbling, "Sorry, think I might be catching a cold."
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: Flying Away Again   Flying Away Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Alistair lost his lunch as well, no longer able to hold it back. Hoarsely, bent over, he muttered, "Well, might be better if you lay down a while." He screwed his eyes up to Luke's. "Don't blame you if the thunderstorm makes you nervous, though... considering." The shield dissipated, sending the ship back into the full might of the howling storm. At least now, though, the lightning did not touch or crack remotely near their ship or its hydrogen.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: Flying Away Again   Flying Away Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:20 pm

Luke nodded to the suggestion, "Y... yeah. Lay down," he grumbled, backing away a few feet. He grunted in a fear when he felt the ship jerk from the lack of shield, moving to secure a hand on the counter again. Once he had managed to calm himself again, he headed shuffled his way around the mess and headed up the stairs for the room. He quietly shut the door behind him and gingerly got under the covers to curl into a ball and face away from the wall and the window attached to it. After a few minutes of staring at the door he pulled the cover over his head, trying to make himself a blanket cave against the storm.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

PostSubject: Re: Flying Away Again   Flying Away Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:05 am

"Yes, Captain!" He joined Lavinia and Juliana in the cockpit, his eyesight better enough for him to offer taking the wheel from Lavinia again. Since the barrier was gone now, the wind and rain made it much more difficult to steer, and Dmitri figured he could work it a little better. With the help of Juliana and Lavinia, he would guide the ship to somewhere they could land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Away Again   Flying Away Again - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flying Away Again
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Role Playing :: International Airspace-
Jump to: