Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

The Three Fools Tavern

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

The Three Fools Tavern - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Fools Tavern   The Three Fools Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:54 pm

Erik hesitated for a moment, "Dammit Sarah, where are ye when Ah need ye?" he thought silently. To the vampire he said, "Far enoof, ye be on yoor way. I trooly hope we dinnae cross paths again sar." With that, Erik slowly and deliberatly started walking back towards the Three Fools, keeping sharp for the barest hint that the night nommer was going to try some trechery.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

The Three Fools Tavern - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Three Fools Tavern   The Three Fools Tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Dmitri had nodded his head in goodbye as the man left, following him. He had stuck his cigar back in his mouth, one hand in his pocket, the other holding his umbrella, to let him know he wasn't going to do anything. Dmitri could tell that he was suspicious, and he supposed with good reason. Once he left the alley, he would go back to the ship, walking a bit slowly, to put off having to speak with Fairfax as long as possible.
Back to top Go down

The Three Fools Tavern
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Role Playing :: Electric City-
Jump to: