Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

In the Category of Families

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

In the Category of Families - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 pm

"Why didn't you ask for that in the first place? I bought her a new tea set from Rikulu for our first anniversary," Lord Fairfax replied.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 7:44 pm

"That'll 'ave ta do then." Sighed Sarah. "Lead tha way, Lord Doily, Ah'd loik ta see this 'appy reunion over an don wit."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:02 pm

The ghost was quick to lead the way to his misses, avoiding servants as best as he could as they passed across the ship. It was a fairly long walk, getting closer to the middle of the ship on the second floor. Eventually, the small group arrived to a room covered in white clothes and flowers. A lap poodle was quick to greet them with a hearty round of yapping. The ghost pointed to the room, offering, "She's in there."

Luke paused in the hall when he spotted the rooms, grumbling, "Mind if I stick back a bit? Don' wan' to temp' fate or nothing."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:14 pm

Sarah looks up at the big man, unease clear on her face, "Actually, when Ah make the spook 'ere visible, Ah'll need ye ta get me oot a tha way, but do as ye will." Walks across the room, takes a deep breath, and calls out, "Lady Fairfax? Yer frien wot boughtcha tha tea set from Rikulu would loik ah word wit ye."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:33 pm

"Wait, what do you mean by-" Luke tried to ask before Sarah ran off. In a moment of unclear thought, he moved to follow after her. He immediately regretted the decision.

The Dowager Lady Fairfax offered Sarah a confused look. She gently asked, "Miss, may I ask who you are? Are you one of the family members of one of the servers?"
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Sarah winced slightly, really not looking forward to this exchange. "Ah'm Sarah, m'lady" she said, offering a slight cutrsy. "Ahm no' one a yer workers, though Ah'm tryin tae do a favor fer yer 'usband." She raised her small hands, hoping to cut off whatever the Ladys immediate reaction would be, "Ah knoo ye've seen a man aboot this a'for, m'lady, but if ye'll jus gimme a mo' Ah'll get this over wit an' be oot a yer 'air." She paused, waiting for the older womans words.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 pm

"Oh... oh dear," Responded the Lady Fairfax. "You do realize my son does not believe in seances? He is currently hunting down the last person to preform one. Though if you are here and insisting, how much would you like to be paid for your services?"
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Sarah waves her hand, "Nah m'lady, Ah'm dooin this as mah part of a proomise ta yer 'oosban, though Ah wouldnt turn doon a cup a tha tea, if ye don moind." Sarah says with a sidelong glance, "Though there is one thing, part o' tha deal is, ye kinnae tell anyone aboot this, Ah'm serious, et'll put me in a bit o' trouble if word gets roun'. Kin Ah trus ye ta keep this room in this room?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 4:54 pm

"I suppose," The Lady Fairfax replied, looking a bit torn. This was quite the good gossip material. "Is there anything else you need from me?"
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 5:04 pm

"Jus' yer unnerstandin that thisll be brief, so make yer word count." She then turned so her back was to Lady Fairfax, and gestured the dead Lord to get on eye level with herself. As soon as he was where she needed him, she muttered, "Do this roit tha first toim ol' man, Ah won be doin et again fer a stretch." With that, she took an almost impossibly deep breath which caused her tiny chest to swell like a balloon. Just as it looks like shes about to rupture, she opens her mouth wide and expels a reletively massive cloud of viscous smoke billows forth, clinging and providing shape to a head that, while a little rough, is unmistakeably Lord Nathaniel Farifax. Sarahs chest deflates to a painful looking display, and as the last whisps of smoke clear her lips, she doubles over on the floor, clutching her sides and violently coughing up a thick, green substance that evaprates almost as quickly as it congeals on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:11 pm

A look of concern filled Luke's face at the girl's collapse and he was quick to move forward to ask her, "Y'alrigh'!?" As soon as he realized that she wasn't going to be responding due to her coughing, he tried glanced around the room for some water, to no avail.

The ghost took no time to wait before offering his message. "Esther... You need to know the truth. The Morenne family has betrayed us. My death was not an accident, but a murder by the viscount's hands. Make our son stop his silly search for the Fairchild conman and warn him of this."

"The Viscount? Surely..."

"I had difficulty believing it as well, though I can assure you I saw it with my own eyes. He loosened the bolts. He stood by and watched me fall."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Sarah was still trying to get her breath back, but she could hear enough of what the Lord Fairfax was saying to start cursing in her mind. "Ah thought tha bally wisp wan'ed ta say g'bye or tell where 'e left 'is knickers" she thought, "Ah dinnae wan ta be dragged inta a conspiracy game." Still hacking up the ectophlem, she started tugging on Lukes shirt and pointing towards the ships exit.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Luke tried to pick up the girl and head off the ship, a bit of panic in his steps. He knew there was a first aid kit on The Heat, but this wasn't something he though a few bandages and some brandy could solve. He had every intention of calling the hospital once he had arrived safely.

As the exited the hall, the voice of the dowager Fairfax seamed to break into sobs. The dead lord replied, "Don't cry. There is still hope for justice. However, such hope will be lost if my son marries Lavinia Cardham..."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:43 pm

As they get off the gangplank, Sarahs still hocking a bit, but has her breath back. "Is... is thar (hack) is thar any way Ah could (cough) git some milk, pony boy?" She wheezes out, "Away (cough) away from 'ere (hack) would be best."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:50 pm

"We got some powered milk on the ship," Luke replied, still carrying the girl as he headed back for the ship.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:03 pm

Sarah manages to wheeze out, "Thatll do just fine." before slumping against the big man, wore out from her little ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Category of Families   In the Category of Families - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Category of Families
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Role Playing :: Electric City-
Jump to: