Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

A Spit O' Rock

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Star

Star

Nicknames : Duct Tape
Characters : Lord Sullivan Syme, Ethan Holm

A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Ethan laughed at that and it may have been a little too hardy considering the topic. "They were fools then. Most smugglers would have taken better advantage of your carelessness."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:52 pm

"I think they were more concerned with not tumbling with me," Alistair answered. "I have a knack for knowing when someone is likely to make an attempt on my life."
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 pm

"Well good fer you," Said Ethan carelessly then changed subjects, "We need some one to be lookout. How's yer night vision?"
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:42 pm

"Not that good, but not bad either," Alistair answered. "Why not get Syme to do it? I don't think he's much other use around here."
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:03 pm

"Cuz I'm aski'n you right now," said Ethan, "Course if yer still not feel'n to well, I can do it me self."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:42 pm

Alistair narrowed his eyes. "I never said I was not feeling well. I only believe that a man who does little but speak of his wonderful magic should have a go at actually being useful. I can help in other capacities."
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 pm

Ethan blew out a stream of smoke and looked out at the night sky. "From what I understand it was the Blue-blood's money that paid fer the air you lost us. Also, say what yeh will, but I'm going to try and tell a wizard what to do. 'Sides I wouldn't trust a blue-blood to do anything right, even if he did agreed to the job."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Alistair laughed. "And you would trust me? I just fell out of the sky, and your Lord Syme says I am a fraud to boot. What's to say I don't betray the whole ship?"
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:27 pm

"Yeh do and you'll get another dive for the stars. And I'd trust the Black Prince ((well known pirate lord)) 'fore I trust some blue-blood Wizard." There was nothing sarcastic or joking in Ethan's tone. He really meant what her said the look he gave Alistair was dark under his hat. "So yeh going to climb up the watcher's pole, or will I have to bloody well do it m'self?"
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:40 pm

Alistair smiled and waved a hand dismissively. "Fine, fine... I will keep a lookout," he said. The look Ethan gave him made him inwardly shiver. This man was no simple navigator. He had pirate written all over him. No man talked so seriously about throwing a man overboard unless they had likely done it before.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:48 pm

"Good." Ethan took a whistle out of his pocket and tossed it to Alistair. "Ship still needs proper bells installed, so don't drop that. And don't fall asleep. You can come fine me or the Captain after two hours."

Ethan dropped his cigarette and crushed it out with his boot, before turning to go to the cockpit and talk to Ana.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:53 pm

Alistair sighed and went to take his lookout position, shivering a bit as he had to get in a more precarious spot. He looked out for ships, falling objects, and anything else that might prove a hazard.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Juliana remained in her seat on the left side of the cockpit, looking up and over her shoulder when hearing Ethan coming in. With a smile, she asked, "Think y' can get us to Phiah?"
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
Star

Star

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:21 am

He sat down in the navigator's chair and kicked his feet up onto the window ledge. "Course is already set," he said, folding his hands behind his head, "All we need to do is ride the winds an' trust our boat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spit O' Rock    A Spit O' Rock  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spit O' Rock
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Role Playing :: International Airspace-
Jump to: