Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

Wiki VS Encyclopedia

Go down 
2 posters

Wiki or Encyclopedia?
Wiki
Wiki VS Encyclopedia I_vote_lcap67%Wiki VS Encyclopedia I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Encyclopedia
Wiki VS Encyclopedia I_vote_lcap33%Wiki VS Encyclopedia I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

Wiki VS Encyclopedia Empty
PostSubject: Wiki VS Encyclopedia   Wiki VS Encyclopedia I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Link to the WIP wiki

So, a long, long time ago, I made a wiki for Icarus. Because I really had no idea what I wanted to do with the site at the time, the wiki went unfinished and forgotten. Now it has been found and updated with the information from the Encyclopedia, thanks to the awesome Lieutenant Bubbles.

This brings us to a new problem. Having both a wiki and the encyclopedia page is going to be repeating the same information twice with twice the effort. So the obvious solution is to use one or the other. The big question now is: Do we want to use the Encyclopedia or the Wiki? Both have advantages and disadvantages.

The wiki involves everyone having to get their own accounts and learning how to work the wiki shortcuts, though is a lot easier to format than the Encyclopedia.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

Wiki VS Encyclopedia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiki VS Encyclopedia   Wiki VS Encyclopedia I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:17 pm

Oh, I'm still far from done, but I need to take a little break. ^_^' It's no where near updated yet...
Back to top Go down

Wiki VS Encyclopedia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Out of Characer :: RP Discussion-
Jump to: