Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

Serious concepts for serious people

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

Serious concepts for serious people Empty
PostSubject: Serious concepts for serious people   Serious concepts for serious people I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:06 am

So, it has come to my attention that our RP has become too silly. We can't have silly things in our RP, otherwise we might just start having fun! So, to remedy us of this silliness, wordforger and I have decided to create a thread to catalog some serious concepts that should appear in the game sometime. Feel free to add in more concepts to combat this enjoyment menace.

• A roving gang of Velocipedestriennes who carry Apache Knuckledusters.
  • Members of a secret underground cooking arena for competitive male cooks who don't want their wives to know they know how to cook well.
  • Time travelers from a strange round world who pop in to give characters advice. It may not always be good advice or even correct.
  • An author convention.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: Serious concepts for serious people   Serious concepts for serious people I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:43 am

A club of gentleman werewolves who just sit around reading the paper and drinking tea all day.

Apalling groups of women who protest tight-lacing of corsets and try to promote sensible clothing.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: Serious concepts for serious people   Serious concepts for serious people I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:12 pm

A mail system called "The Dragon Express" that is one of the fastest and most efficient mail systems in the world. It works sort of like the Pony Express of the old West.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious concepts for serious people   Serious concepts for serious people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious concepts for serious people
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Out of Characer :: RP Discussion-
Jump to: