Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

The Heat, later that night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

The Heat, later that night - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heat, later that night   The Heat, later that night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:35 pm

Ana watched both Luke and Dmitri head to their rooms before offering Lavinia a weak smile. "Afraid it's always like this. Still want to stay?"

---

Meanwhile in the room, Luke quietly retrieved his box of tobacco. It was a dirty old thing, a contained treated to several years in moldy storage in closets and under beds. And the mixture inside could only be half tobacco leaves, but at least it was something. "Told you I wasn't crazy," He grumbled to Alistair as he started to roll himself up one.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: The Heat, later that night   The Heat, later that night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:42 pm

Alistair flopped into bed. "This makes no sense," he grumbled. "You never had any magic. Never showed any inkling of such a talent..."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Heat, later that night   The Heat, later that night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:53 pm

"Always felt uncomfortable around graveyards and 'ospitals, but I think everyone does," Luke responded, trying to think how this kind of talent would even show an inkling. "Guess it's one of those all or nothing sort of things."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Heat, later that night   The Heat, later that night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:05 pm

"I've never heard of someone manifesting a talent so late. Always at a young age. We discovered my talent when I was 12."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Heat, later that night   The Heat, later that night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:19 pm

"Apparently it 'appens, or I 'ave extremely accurate insanity," Luke grumbled as be sealed off his roll. "If you'll excuse me, I need some time to myself." He finished, grabbing a cheap lighter and heading for the door again.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Heat, later that night   The Heat, later that night - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:26 pm

"I have already unpacked and sent word of my presence on your vessel," Lavinia answered. "I see no reason to vacate the premises."

----

Alistair sighed. "Fine. Night, Luke."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heat, later that night   The Heat, later that night - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Heat, later that night
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4