Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

BarrowLord

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

BarrowLord Empty
PostSubject: BarrowLord   BarrowLord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Hello all, I am BarrowLord, and associate of Evil Minion #2 who was kind enough to allow me on this board. Ive RPd for many years, but thisll be the first time Ive done so without a character sheet involved, so please bear with me if I misstep on a few local norms while I get in the swing of things. Any questions or comments will be answered as quickly as possible, though I do have an oft hectic work schedual. Thats all for now, ttys.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

BarrowLord Empty
PostSubject: Re: BarrowLord   BarrowLord I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:01 pm

If by allow you join, you mean kept jabbering on about it until you joined to shut me up, then yes, I did "allow" you to join.

Welcome aboard in any case.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

BarrowLord Empty
PostSubject: Re: BarrowLord   BarrowLord I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 pm

Oh, Min, you honestly think "shutting you up" is a motivation for me? For shame, I enjoy our talks, "shutting you up" would be detrimental to my own amusement. I did sign on so you would shift your focus to another topic, rather than nattering on about this one, but thats another issue. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BarrowLord Empty
PostSubject: Re: BarrowLord   BarrowLord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BarrowLord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Getting Started :: Introductions-
Jump to: