Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

NAC-89

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

NAC-89 Empty
PostSubject: NAC-89   NAC-89 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:59 pm

Name: NAC-89
Race: Gearman
Appearance: NAC-89 is a 3’8”, 66lb, humanoid shaped collection of mechanical parts. Its head, upper chest, shoulders, and lower legs all possess a light armor plating, but the abdomen and forearms are a mass of exposed gears and cables. NAC-89 is often seen venting steam as it moves about.
Personality: Friendly but pragmatic is the best way to describe NAC-89. It values logic above everything, finding comfort in science and reason over folk tales and faith, but it also has a strong pacifism streak. On the one hand, it is aware that it is impossible to please everyone, but on the other, it does its best to try, as angry people have a tendency to disrupt its work.
History: NAC-89 is unsure of its origins. It woke up in a junk heap around three years ago with a working knowledge of human culture, an impressive amount of technical knowledge, and a tag around its right wrist that read NAC-89, which it took to be its name. It spent the next three years searching in vain for who made it, and, more importantly in its mind, why it was discarded.
Abilities:
Strengths: Possibly due to his mechanical nature, NAC-89 is extremely gifted in most fields of technical and mechanical fields of science.
Weakness: Its mechanical body is rather fragile, and susceptible to rust. Its desire to learn of its origins also makes it somewhat susceptible to manipulation, as it finds those answers worth any price.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

NAC-89 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NAC-89   NAC-89 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:59 pm

And #2.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

NAC-89 Empty