Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

On the Street, near sundown

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On the Street, near sundown   On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:53 pm

"Not on that dinky thing you call a boat. On some of the bigger, sturdier, more lightning resistant boats however," Garrett replied with a smirk.

--

Meanwhile inside the lobby, a dripping wet Luke flung open the door, a growl set on his lips as he did so. The cold, wet rain did nothing for his mood, not did the previous conversation between Dmitri and Erik. With a growl he stomped down the hallway, past a rather confused looking front desk clerk. He arrived outside of Alistair and Garrett's room, knocking on the door with a frown, though ti was difficult to tell much more than that with his hair hanging in his face.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

PostSubject: Re: On the Street, near sundown   On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:54 pm

Dmitri followed Luke after shaking the water off of his umbrella, placing it in a bin near the front door. He stood behind Luke as he knocked, his hands in his pockets. He hoped Alistair wasn't in a fowl mood, as he wasn't sure that, at the moment, he could handle both Erik and Alistair berating him.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: On the Street, near sundown   On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:40 am

Alistair shrugged. "We'll--" He was interrupted by a knock on the door. Hesitantly he went over to open it. The first person he saw was his brother, completely dripping wet. "Luke!" He ushered the man inside, only then noticing the vampire behind. He glared at the man but allowed him to enter as well, turning most of his attention to his brother. "Are you well? I tried to stop you, but..." Alistair looked him over.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: On the Street, near sundown   On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Luke sulked his way in the room, leaving a trail of wet footprints in the carpet. He moved to sit down on the bed, the sheets already soaking up the water from his pants. The man was drenched to the bone, and shivering slightly from a mixture of the cold night wind and some exhaustion from the possession and walk over, though his pride kept the weariness from reaching his face.

"I'm fine, I just need to sit down for a bit," He grumbled from his spot on the bed.

Garrett on the other hand couldn't help but look annoyed. He had already wasted enough time with this "ghost" business, and had somewhat hoped that Luke would have been arrested over the stunt. Not dead, dead was a bit too cruel, but out of the way for long enough for him to get his plans going.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: On the Street, near sundown   On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Alistair frowned at the trail of water and did his best to pull off the damp and guide it to the wash basin. "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: On the Street, near sundown   On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:02 pm

"I got possessed. Don't remember anything from it, but I do know a ghost attacked and I woke up on Farifax's ship with that girl in the lobby talking to me. Think she migh' be an ectomancer too," Luke responded.

"Great. Lovely. We got the entire family back together. Kiss, make up, I don't care, I just know we need to do something about your little lord problem so we can get back to work before our funds go completely dry," Garrett replied with a sneer, snuffing out his finished cigarette in the process.

Last edited by Evil Minion #2 on Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

PostSubject: Re: On the Street, near sundown   On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:32 am

Dmitri entered the room after Luke, not even looking at Alistair. He made his way over to a little corner, propping up the wall ((For those of you whose teachers/parents never told you to do this, he's leaning against the wall)). He frowned slightly at Garrett's remark, but said nothing. Crossing his arms, he merely listened as the three spoke, beginning to re-think his acceptance at Luke's offer to join him for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On the Street, near sundown   On the Street, near sundown - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On the Street, near sundown
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4