Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

Various Resources

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

Various Resources Empty
PostSubject: Various Resources   Various Resources I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:14 pm

A topic for links and what not that may help in the RP as well as with settings and design. Feel free to add your own!

I guess I'll start off with a Steampunk Name Generator.

Seventh Sanctum, a site full of many random generators for names and descriptions.

Chaotic Shiny, another random generation site generally fixed more toward D&D based themes.

Uncanny Valley, a good read for anyone who wants to work in science fiction or fantasy.

World Building Questions, if you feel like tying to get even more in depth with your cities and creature creation.

Roleplaying Tips for Game Masters, a site full of many good RPing tips designed around dice RPing, but usable in freeform as well.

Last edited by Evil Minion #2 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

Various Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Resources   Various Resources I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:06 pm

Correct Forms of Address (For English Nobility) A nice little site and chart for nobility ranks and how they're supposed to be addressed.

How Stuff Works An awesome general site for very basic science stuff. And by stuff I mean mechanical equipment, Biology, Geology, some culture, it's just plain a general science site.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

Various Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Resources   Various Resources I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:59 am

I just found this fascinating little forum topic somewhere over a street-fighting gun/brass knuckles/knife combo weapon (known as the Apache knuckleduster revolver) used by various gangs in the late 1800s and into the 1900s. If we ever run into street gangs, someone should totally use one!

The Apache Knuckleduster
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Various Resources Empty
PostSubject: Re: Various Resources   Various Resources I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Various Resources
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Out of Characer :: General chat-
Jump to: