Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

An Evening Between Nobility

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:50 pm

"I have heard about the moving pictures. An interesting concept, but nothing new. I imagine the fad will die down in a few years," Perry replied. "And I'm glad to hear your father is doing well. I've been looking into investing into a new factory once my business with Fairchild is complete."
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:20 pm

"A new factory?" She hoped it was not the factory she suspected. If it was... her courtship would be unfortunately cut short by another accident.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:26 pm

"Yes, a factory my father was considering opening. I believe there might be more clues to be found into his death if I build it. It has already surfaced Toryc as a person of interest..." Replied Perry.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:03 pm

"Perhaps you should hold off on building the factory," Lavinia murmured. "I would not want something similar to happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:09 pm

"If I hold off too long whatever relevance the factory had might be gone," Perry replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:16 pm

"Doubtful," Lavinia answered. "I believe there are some out there who would prefer this factory not come to be. We are talking of the manufacture of pale sodium, are we not?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:24 pm

"That is correct. An important substance to keep magic in check," Perry replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:06 pm

"Whatever for?" Lavinia asked, raising her eyebrows. "Doesn't it seem rather a hindrance to progress?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:46 pm

"It also offers control to such abilities. Allows people to stop a magician put in jail," Perry replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:33 am

"Are there not adequate enough supplies for that already? If you propogate the manufacture of such a product, you cripple the abilities of all investigators who might keep non-Shelby magicians in check. It is a foolish venture," Lavinia insisted.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:29 pm

"In either case, if I simply stop manufacturing it now, I risk losing any future relevance such a factory may have in my father's death. Not building it will have any interest in it go astray, and I will have to reply on Toryc for further clues. Quite frankly, I would prefer to avoid that outcome."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:08 am

"Yet you further risk your entire family if you pursue this. Has there not already been enough death? Certainly you should pursue this, but not at this cost," Lavinia answered. "I fear you tread blindly onto treacherous ground."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 3:13 am

"I'm afraid this is ground I can no tread on in any other fashion. There is something happening here and I can think of no other way to get information on it. I refuse to let such information go completely ignored and investigated," Perry replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:29 am

"I did not say ignore it," Lavinia answered, "but I do not think you should proceed as you are. You are being reckless. At this rate you may end up the same way as your father, with no knowledge to show for it."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:34 am

"Then do you have any other suggestions to draw attention to such a piece fo evidence without explaining my intentions to the world?" Perry asked in response.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:55 am

"You should simply retrace your father's steps, not bring them to conclusion."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:06 pm

"His steps are difficult to trace. This factory has been operating in... secrecy," Perry replied, looking a bit sour at the last word. It was enough fo a secret he didn't even know it of it's existence until Toryc had came to him.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:32 pm

"Then you need only uncover those secrets."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:29 pm

"And the best way to uncover such secrets is to draw them in the open. See who all responds to the opening of the factory," Perry replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm

"The responses, I fear, will likely be private rather than public. You will likely not receive such answers until it is much too late."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:42 pm

"Or unless someone comes to me," Perry replied. He couldn't see why no one would take such a direct route in the first place. After all, it would save all parties trouble.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:24 pm

"Perhaps they shall ask you to see reason," Lavinia answered, meeting his gaze. "But may only speak with you if you seem amenable to reason."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Perry paused in his eating, the pieces slowly connecting in his mind. "I see. Perhaps your words have quite a bit of wisdom to them. I shall put the construction on hold until more evidence can be found," He replied, not taking his eyes off Lavinia as his mind tried to pull pieces together and get a clear picture as to what exactly she was implying.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:24 am

"I shall worry less then," Lavinia answered, calmly taking a bite of her food. "Perhaps in time you will know more."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:51 am

"I can only hope I find out more in time," Perry replied, finishing his own meal and politely waiting for Lavinia to finish her meal. "I can confidently say it has been an eventful week. I hope your research goes well and does not put you into danger as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Between Nobility   An Evening Between Nobility - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening Between Nobility
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next