Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

That Night At The Police Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm

"Lied," Alistair answered calmly. "Cons'ables are allowed t' do tha'. An' now you'll 'ave a charge of attemp'ed murder on your 'ands on top of this lot," Alistair answered, nodding his head at the stash. "An' if you'll 'and over tha' bag you too' off me, you won' 'ave grand theft tacked on."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:48 pm

A cold pit feel into the Captain's stomach. An undercover cop! Pretty much the worst thing he could expect to find in his stash, and an even worse thing to throw overboard. Small twitches in his expression exposed his fear, though he did his best to keep it from the policemen. He glanced over the compartment, trying to fake a surprised look. "Wot's that doin' there? Going to 'ave to see what my men know about it. The las' bloke who owned the ship didn't mention anything about that."
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:12 pm

"You forget your stash in th' two minu'es we've been 'ere, cap'n? I seem t' remember you didn' wan' me near your hidden cargo. Your mate brough' me up t' you af'er 'e foun' me in it. Now if you coopera'e these men migh' jus go easier on you. Where's the bag?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:30 pm

An angry look appeared on the captain's face. He couldn't think of any way out of this, though he was hardly going to give this man the satisfaction of seeing him defeated. "You can find the stuff we didn't pawn in the captain's room." He had been taking his time to sell the suit and some of the candlesticks, figuring he had all the time in the world to do it. People usually didn't survive getting thrown off airships.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:36 pm

"Good," Alistair answered. "Permission t' fetch it, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:50 pm

"Permission granted. You should know where it is if your story is true," The Chief replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

Alistair moved up the stairs to the captain's cabin, looking around for his bag and hoping he'd have a moment alone to look through it.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm

The chamber was quite well furnished, filled with mix-matched high quality goods from various islands. Alistair's carpetbag was thrown in a corner, missing only about one third of it's contents.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Alistair looked through his carpet bag as well as around the cabin, half tempted to steal something to make up for the loss of some of his goods. There were a few gems and such that caught his eye, but that might be pushing his luck with only a semi-plausible story. He should just satisfy himself with the return of his luggage and a bit of revenge. Closing the carpet bag, he headed down the stairs to the lower decks.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:07 pm

The Eelman offered him a slight salute as he headed dwon, most of the rest of the police force busy trying the boxes open. He offered a little salute to Alistair before returning to his inspecting. "Good work. I'll be sure to put in a good name with Kirby. You should inspect your gear to see how much is missing," He replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 pm

"Will do, sir!" Alistair answered with a salute. "I 'ope 'e'll let me down ligh'ly, bu' if not, maybe I'll move ou' 'ere. Can' say much for the weather, bu' you all seem fine chaps."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 pm

The ellman looked somewhat confused by his remark on the weather. The weather there was great! A bit dry every once in a while, but what more could you ask for other than near constant rain. "Good luck then, and hope Kirby lets you off easy," he replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 pm

"Than' you, sir." With one last salute, the con man was off, headed for the ship once he was sure he wouldn't be spotted going on board. There was a spring in his step as he sucked the damp out of his clothes and left it outside. He even whistled as he headed up to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Night At The Police Station   That Night At The Police Station - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Night At The Police Station
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2