Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

In the Cargo Hold

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Sarah turned a slight shade of red, "Sorry Cap'ian, soon as ye lef', Ah herd tha call o' nature sommat fierce. I dinnae think ye'd approve a me relievin mahself on yer stoofs, so ah tried tae foind a ladys room, ta no avail. Kin yae 'elp me oot please?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:39 pm

"Well, it's at the start of the 'all, right along the wall t' the lef'," Ana replied, gesturing down the hall as she spoke with a looking a bit confused by both her story and the idea of someone relieving themselves in the floor on purpose. As she gestured, she glanced up, watching Toryc pass at the very end of the hall. Coon following Toryc was Lord Fairfax himself, though to the captain he was simple a strawberry haired, somewhat accountant-looking man. A third man followed after the other two, a much older man with white hair and a suit of his own. Juliana didn't seam to react to this man.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Sarah does notice the white haired man, and gives him a hard stare as he stalks the young, rich looking lad. She then decides to make her 'bathroom break' a touch short, to ensure that the dead man dosent try anything untowards the living.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Juliana waited for Sarah to finish her business, heading into her room again to set her brother's jacket on her bed. With a sign, she took off the kerchief from her head and tied it around her neck as she waited for the girl to finish her business and debated on how she was going to handle some of the logistics of meeting Toryc and finding a place for Erik and Sarah to stay.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:44 am

Sarah came back a minuet later, "A'right Cap'ian? Tha Toryc goi seemed roit intmidaten tae those men, 'e dinit 'urt ya or nothin, did 'e?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:25 pm

"Not at all, jus' going t' 'ave a bi' of a chat with 'im. Going out t' dinner," Ana replied with a bright smile. She began to tuck in her shirt for once. "Any idea 'ow long your father's going to be?"
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Sarah gave the Captian a blank look for a moment, then gave a short laugh, "Ah, ya mean Erik, Cap'ian? 'Es not me pa, 'es jus Erik." She looks thoughtful for a moment, "Shunnit be mooch langer, we dinnae 'ave much. Ah'll go wotch from tha gangplank while ye git ready fer yer date ifn ye don moind, m'lady."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:43 pm

"Ah, so 'e's your adopted father or... or what?" Ana asked with a slight tilt of her head, trying to figure out exactly hoe to refer to them to each other.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Sarahs expression drops a bit, "Ah dunno wot 'e is tae me, in tha regard. 'E takes care a' me, an Ah take care a 'im. 'E don loik talkin aboot where 'es from, an Ah stooped askin. 'Es Erik, Ah'm Sarah, 'ats all Ahve got tae work with really." The little girl looks rather down, "Ah'll be at tha gangplank waitin on 'im Cap'ian, g'bye." And with that, she runs off to the ships accessway.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:53 pm

Juliana moved to follow after Sarah, keeping up surprisingly well. She shouted out after her, "Wait! I'm not done talking!"
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Sarah, stops, looking torn between her desire to be alone, and her need to make friends, "Sorry, Cap'ian." She finally says, "Erik always say Ah keep forgetin me manners. Wot cha need tae say?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:05 pm

"I kind of need to say it don't ma'er if 'e's your father or not. You travel together, that makes you family. Maybe not by blood, but still by function," Ana replied, looking sympathetic. "I kind of consider the people I travel with 'ere like family. Not exactly a good family, but I'd still be willing t' stick up for them and make sure they're not sad or angry or nothing. Not sure if that's what you've got or not to be honest."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Sarah brigtens abit at this, "Well, 'is liker makes soor 'es no' sad very often, and Ah try me best ta make sure 'e don get angry, so Ah suppose 'ats wot Ah got. Thank ye Cap'ian." she finishes with a smile.
Suddenly, a large, red maned head peeks around the corner, spots Sarah and says, "Did soombody say 'liker'? Ah could use a drink after hauling yer 'ittle library all this way lass."
Sarah rounds on the big man, no trace of her earlier mood showing, "Ye could use tha excersoise tae work off that gut cha been getting off tha eel's booze, ya great pig ye."
Erik came the rest of the way around the corner, holding a large duffle bag in one hand, and wheeling a large suitcase in the other. He gave a look down at his gut with mock indignity, "Ye kinnae mock me abdomen, lass, tha's pure mucle doon thar."
"Yah," Sarah said with a cheeky grin, "doon thar under tha blubber!"
"Ach, lass, ye woond me!" Erik said with a fake groan. He then turned his attention to the Captian with a grin, "Ah hope she dinae give ye as much back talk as shes givin me, Cap'ian"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 5:28 am

"Nope. Been an angel the entire time," Ana replied, offering a big grin of her own. With that she eyes the suitcases and dufflebags. "Need any 'elp carrying tha' up? I'm stronger than I look."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:04 pm

Erik lets out a loud laugh, "Ye may be at tha', Cap'ian, but et wouln' do tae 'ave tha lady o' tha vessal carryin tha engineers stoof. 'Ows aboot ye juss tell me whar tae settle in, an' we kin let tha 'ittl angle' go do tha explorin o' tha vessal she's aboot tae do anyway?"
Sarah stuck out her tounge at the big man, "Ye tryin tae call me noosy than Erik?"
"Do bears settle their business in tha trees?" Erik responded with a snarky grin over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:54 pm

"I can carry stuff jus' fine. Been doing it all of my life before now when I worked at the factories," Ana replied in her usual bubbly tone.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 7:54 pm

Erik turns his head to the celing and unleashes a mock groan, "Wot izzit wit' women refusing tae jus' moind me?" He lowers his gaze back to Ana with a wide grin, to let her know he's joking, "A'right than Cap'ian, 'ere ya go." with that, he wheels the trunk around and offers it to the spunky young girl. "Sarah, woi don you..." He begins, then realizes shes already gone, "Ach, Ah'll run tha 'ittle Rabbit doon later, woi don ye show me this engine a yers so we kin git doon tae discussng fare and such?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:24 pm

"After we get your stuff away. Jus' so you know, we're a spo' short on rooms, so I'm 'aving you two stay in my room until we can figure out arrangements everyone's 'appy with," Ana replied as she started the fight to get the trunk up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Erik rubbed his chin thoughtfully, "'Ows aboot yer cargo 'old, or tha engineering bay i'self? Ah loik tae be close tae me work an' Ah don really need lavish furnashins." He then noticed the captians trouble, and used his free hand to lift the wheels over the stairs and help the young girl out. "Sarah'll probably end oop sleapin in tha kitchen or somesuch ne matter where ye assign, she loiks tha smell a' food, ye see, and aint half bad a chef, if Ah do say so meself." Erik grins a bit at that, "'ell, shes probably on 'er way there naow."
---
Contrary to Eriks assumption, Sarah was actually trying to see if there were any more ghosts running around the vessal, or better yet, the old man she saw earlier. She was beginning to think that the only lost soul on the vessal was gone, when she spotted a spook.

Last edited by BarrowLord on Fri May 25, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:12 pm

In the common room, a blonde ghost with an impressive handlebar mustache was playing a slow tune on the fiddle. Even in death he liked to practice his music.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:48 am

"At's lovely music, sir." Sarah did after a surrupterious check around to ensure she was the only live one around. "Wot is it?"
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:02 am

Edward looked up with some surprise, not expecting to be heard or spotted by anyone else on the ship. On spotting the little girl, he smiled shyly. "It's something I made up," he answered quietly. "It doesn' 'ave a name."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:06 pm

Sarah tilts her head quizically, "Why dinnae ya give it a name? Arn' all artist suppos' tae give their works a name?"
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:01 pm

"I fiddle on the fly," Edward answered. "I's no' a song so much as 'ow I'm feeling at the momen'."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 10:08 pm

"'Ow longs a momen for ye then, dead man?" The little girl asks quizically. "Ye aint got na call tae be 'ere, 'ave ye? Woi are ye spenden yer toim 'ere bein sad wit' tha livin, when ye ought be gone home?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Cargo Hold
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Role Playing :: Electric City-
Jump to: