Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

In the Cargo Hold

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 11:28 pm

"We all decided that when we go, we'll go as a family," Edward answered quietly. "It doesn't feel right leaving Luke and Ali behind."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:37 am

"Luke an' Ali, sir? They survivors of ye?" She asked, concerned now, "Ye lot are stayin 'ere causa yer livin? Ye aught na do that sir, ye'll only cause them pain an' sufferin. The dead augt move on tae the next world. Ye stay wotchin the livin, specially when they kinnae see ye, ye'll just get ta feeling weak an 'elpless when they get ta 'urtin. Wots worse, if ye lot spend too much time waiten for 'em ta die, the Pale Lady moigt come and speed oop 'er collectin."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:54 am

"Y'can stay in the engine room if you like, but it's not exactly a big place or somewhere designed for people t' actually live in. She'll 'ave to fight Luke for the kitchen though," Ana replied.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:55 am

Erik gives the Captian a grin, "Ah'm used tae small livins, Cap'ian, Ah'll make do." His grin turns to a full, warm smile, "As to tha kitchen, Ah'd be more worried about yer Luke than Sarah."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 7:26 am

"Luke can see us now," Edward answered quietly, "an we can protec' them"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 10:50 am

"Really?" Asks Sarah looking skeptical, "Then wois he lookin sae scarred when 'e left. Ifn 'e thinks the dead kin 'elp, wot mortal could cause 'im fear?" She gives the talking memory a look, almost saying 'Im sorry to say this' "Ah speak fer meself, but the ability ta see tha dead is naugt but 'urtful, an it could only be worse if ye knoow the dead wot wont letcha get any peace."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:39 am

Edward's face fell a little and he looked away. "He doesn' really remember us. But he's getting to know him."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Sarah maintains her sad look, "E's gettin ta know ye? E's getting ta know a family he kinnae remember, and cinnae 'ave any more? Can ye pat 'is sholder when 'e needs a frien? Kin ye 'old 'im when 'es scarred? Can ye laugh when 'es happy, cry when 'es 'urt? Tha only thing yer doin, is holdin a dream in front of 'im and screamin tha 'e can never 'ave it. I know ye dinnae wan tae loose yer family, but all yer doin is tormentin tha lad. Is tha wot ye want?"
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:17 am

Edward looked away. "We've no inten' t' do such a thing, but we canno' leave them 'ere alone. We've always relied on each other, you see, and leaving now... we'd abandon them more completely than even our deaths forced us to."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Sarah gives a slightly skeptical look. "'Ave they tol' ye that, sir? 'Ows aboot we go an ask 'em? Kin ya take me to the lad please? Ah'd loik tae meet 'im, both on yer sake, and fer tha meetin of another who kin see tha dead."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:17 pm

"'e lef' for a while. I am sure Mum and John are keeping an eye on 'im. Besides, you don' wan' your da' t' worry, do you?" he asked, obviously concerned. "A ghost can only do so much t' keep you out of trouble."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:28 pm

Sarah rolled her eyes and let loose a small giggle. "Ah'll never see why folks think tha dead 'ave all tha answers. Eriks na me da', sir, 'es jus Erik, an' Erik'll fret o're me weather Ah'm here on tha ship or not. As far as ye protectin me, Ah appreciate tha concern, but Ah kin 'andle meself, an do et even better wit anudder pair o' eyes lookin ahead for me."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:38 pm

"You look li'e each other," Edward answered, the fiddle disappearing into the ether. "'e'll worry if you wander off on your own, even if 'e's not your da'."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Sarahs still grinning, even as she lets out a sigh at the notion that even the dead want to treat her like a child. "Eriks a big mother 'en, 'e worries every toim summan gets closer than ten feet to me. Sides, et's not wanderin off, Ah know where Ah'll be goin, so there wont be no need ta wander."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:33 pm

"Either way, it'll be safer if you don' go alone," the ghost answered, getting to his feet.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Sarah gives the dead man a sun bright smile, "Well, silly man, 'ow'd ye think Ah was gonna find the lad? Lead the way, fiddler-who-aught-go-ta-tha-place-above-tha-roof, Ah'll be roit behind ye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Cargo Hold   In the Cargo Hold - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Cargo Hold
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Role Playing :: Electric City-
Jump to: