Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

The Bulletin Board

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:25 pm

((This is just a silly idea wordforger and I came up with while chatting on YIM. Like most things in the OOC RP forum, it's non canon though if a conversation is amusing enough, it can bleed over into the main area. The rules here are simple. Treat all replies on this topic like they were post-its put up on a bulletin board. The character list is not limited to people currently on the Heat, anyone can post on this magical universal bulletin board.))

Deer crew

We've been having a hard time reeching each other by word of mouth, so I desided we need something to write notes on. Don't be shy, posting anything is allowed hear!!! We need moar oil for the geers. Can someone pick sum up?

Ana
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:51 pm

We already have more than enough oil in storage. Also, learn to spell and do not murder your punctuation so atrociously. One exclamation mark is more than sufficient to express your sentiment.

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 pm

I looked in the storage and I didnt see anything there except for a rat. Can I borrow a dicteenary to learn the other things you said? Im pretty sure they werent nice, but I want to no anyway!!

Ana
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh, let the Lady have her fun.

Also, I would be glad to get some oil for you.

~Dmitri
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

You need more than a dictionary. Perhaps I should add etiquette, breeding, and a full education to our shopping list?

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Can you shop for those?

Ana

PS Loocas says stop being such a cock.

PPS When did we get a dog!?!?!
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:50 pm

It is spelled L U C A S. And you will have to learn those qualities, though you have exhibited a lack of ability in the subjects mentioned.

-Alistair

P.S. The mangy cur belongs to Ethan.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

Nicknames : Duct Tape
Characters : Lord Sullivan Syme, Ethan Holm

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 12:55 am

It's not my mangy cur. The mutt just followed me here. Blame whoever's been feeding it kitchen scraps.

And Vampboy, While you're getting some oil pick up some pitch and some spare rope. Also I need cigarettes.

-Ethan
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:39 am

Yes, invite the bloodsucker aboard why don't we? Whoever is going out can get me a victrola, some wire, a fan, and a generator.

Alistair
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 am

What am I, your errand boy? I only offered to help the Lady.

P.S. Also, keep that dog away from me.

~Dmitri
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:54 pm

I purchased dog food and water while I was out. I also left a proper lady's bonnet on your bed for you, Captain. Please wear it instead of that rose-encrusted monstrosity you call a hat.

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Mr Fairchild:

Thank you for the hat!!! I left the rose-encrusted monstrosity in your room. Though it'd look better on you!

Ana

---

Got everything on the list. You can find it on the dining table. Also stop feeding the dog scraps he's learning to beg.

From,
John Lucas
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm

There's a cat that keeps wandering in here. Could someone find its owner? It keeps tripping me up when I go to the kitchen.

-Alistair

P.S. I found the hat did not suit my bone structure. It has been sent to a dung heap where it will do more good.
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:13 pm

Oh! Thats wat that fun flowery thing I fownd and tor to shreds was! I love hats! Giv me mor to chew on! HAAAAATS!!!! GIVE ME HATS!

Don't werry Alstare I'll get that cat for you!!! Just give me mor scraps first! PLEESE PLEESE!

- The Dog

PS. btw the way genius I'm a "she" not a "he"
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Who keeps letting the dog in here?! I'm just minding my own business with a bowl of cream and he comes tearing in here barking up a storm. I had to hang on the ceiling rafters for two hours before I could be sure he went away!

Tybalt (King of Cats)

P.S. Thanks for the cream and bites of fish. It's much better than Mrs. Hubbard, Mr. Jenkins, and Colleen give me. Could I have a bit of caviar like at the Windsors' though?
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:21 pm

Bad dog. No biscuits. No writing on the bulletin board.

Brother, keep that damn cat out of the kitchen or we will be having mystery meat stew.

From,
Jo Lucas
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:37 pm

I'd much rather rabbit stew. And it's not my cat. I don't know who he belongs to. He just seems to wander in.

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:36 pm

To whom it may concern,

There appears to have been an accident at a the Fantry laboratory that has caused both animals and objects alike to gaining sentience. This has not been proven harmful to humans directly. Please continue to treat such creatures and items as you normally would if they did not speak. The effects should wear off in as few as ten(10) years. Should there be any unfortunate manifestations resulting from this blunder, please take the offending article to the police so it may be properly disposed of. We apologize for any discomfort that may have resulted from these failed experiments.

Sincerely,
Fairfax
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:47 pm

If anyone happens to be going by the post office, there are some letters I must send out.

-Lavinia Cardham
Back to top Go down
Star

Star

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 pm

Animals and inanimate objects gaining sentience?! Whatever are you going on about Fairfax, such a thing is incredibly implausible, even with magic taken into account. What in lord's name did you do them?

You can't really expect us to ignore such an opportunity. Just think what some walls could tell us! Or what about some of the older trees or even a man's pocket watch. Who knows what secrets a watch or a waistcoat button may be privy to!

~ Syme

PS. I'll fetch or letters for you, Miss Cardham. Where should I deliver them?
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Lord Syme,

As people centric as always. Consider what can be gain if we were able to speak to rocks. If fossils could tell us their life story. Consider the theological implications behind this discovery, what it implies of the soul and its connections to the body. With some tweaking, this discovery could reverse death itself, not as necromancy or ectomancy, but as a full flesh and soul reversal.

Regrettably, we rain completely baffled as to how this has actually happened. All investigation into the matter has only served to raise more questions. When did the lead turn into magnesium and how on Icarus did the rabbit manage to survive the blast? And how did industrial linguistics manage to produce such an effect? We have considered attempting to recreate the effect, though worry about the consequences of it. All that can be done now is attempt to clean up the mess and halt any further experiments in the area.

Sincerely,
Fairfax
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:20 am

They are to my father at the Morenne estate and Dr. Grosmith at Shelby.

-Lavinia

---------

Captain,

Please stop wearing that tasteless lace thing you call a dress. It is patently ridiculous and only fitting if you plan to join a traveling circus.

Oh, and tell Luke to get a razor while he's out. He looks like a yeti.

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:18 am

You say that about everything I by. I'm starting to think you just like hairassing me.

Ana

PS: I forgot!!! I need to rite my parents to. They're gonna be down right angry that it took me so long.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:46 am

If you must write them, do them the favor of finding someone who can actually write to write out the letters for you.

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Mr Fairchild,

Will you help me write my letters?

Ana

---

My beard is just fine.

From,
Lucas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Bulletin Board Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board I_icon_minitime