Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

The Bulletin Board

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

The Bulletin Board - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:19 pm

A partie? I hope you're planning a partie. I love parties!!! I can wear my fancee dress and everything!!!! When and where is it?!?!

Ana

---

Ana, I swear to god if you go running off to a party thrown by a mysterious stranger who signs his notes with a devil face, I am not bailing your ass out.

From,
Lucas Fairchild
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:32 pm

To Captian Juliana Fairchild and Mr. Lucas Fairchild

A party could easily be arranged, in point of fact, Im preparring a masquerade for this weekend, you are both invited of course. I hope once we meet face to face, business can be fostered, and you can explain why the good luck mark at the end of my signitature worries you.

Sincerly
Toryc Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:45 pm

A partie would be wonderful!!!!! I wouldn't mind having to pretend to be married to Luke, but dont make me act like I'm married to Alistair. He's kind off a jerk.

Ana

---

It ain't happening unless you can convince Alistair to come along as well.

Lucas Fairchild
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:58 pm

To Captian Juliana Highland,

I have no understanding of what this 'married' implies, but to the extent of my concern, you could be pretend to be married to anyone you feel like. I keep hearing the name 'God' in a few cities...

To Mr. Lucas Fairchild

As you and your brother are integral to a business deal of mine, Id love to have an opportunity to either see you at the party, or convice you to go, just let me know a good meeting time.

Sincerly
Toryc Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:07 am

Hey, has anyone seen my books? They seam to be going missing. Half of my collection of Berry the Bloodsucker is missing and I'm all out of Highwaymen books.

Ana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bulletin Board
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Out of Characer :: OOC RP-
Jump to: