Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

The Bulletin Board

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

The Bulletin Board - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Keep that rabbit thing away from me! It's creepy! Every time I pass by it looks like it wants to eat me!

-Tybalt (King of Cats)

P.S. I expect caviar, Rodent. It is only what a king deserves.

---------

Luke,

Rabbit stew sounds nice about now. I drown it and you cook? Though not sure if I'd want to eat it... There's something off about that rabbit.

-Ali
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Caviar? What's that? Is it shiny?

Oh, hey, is it safe to go around Patches...?I wouldn't mind being friends, but, I'm sorry, he kind of freaks me out...

-Beda the Ferret

--

Ah, the human race. Ever amusing. No wonder your kind dies young.

~Dmitri

P.S. Any stew made with that rabbit would probably be foul... And make one sick.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:54 pm

I'll be your friend. It's nothing serious, just a few urges every once in a while. Ignore them, they go away eventually.

- Patches

---

You manage to drown the freak and I'll make you a damn feast. Thing's a menace.

From,
Lucas

---

No! No eating Patches!!! He's my friend and a brave little warrior and I'll boot you of this ship if you even sprain his ankle.

Ana
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:59 am

Warrior, Captain? It's a damn rabbit. All it's good for are little girls' fur coats and rabbit stew.

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:38 pm

You ever seened him fight? He's a warrior alright!!! And you've never had a pet, so your opinion don't matter.

Ana
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:41 pm

Cats are useful pets because they chase mice. Dogs are useful pets because they guard you or hunt for food. Rabbits are useful for food. You shouldn't get so attached.

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Hey, and ferrets! Ferrets are good for lots of things! Like, we can find things you lose, though I can't always promise they'll find your way back to you. Oh, hey, and we're wonderful companions! We like to snuggle, and everyone loves snuggles! Hey, we can also fit in small places and stuff!

- Beda the Ferret
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:59 am

Ferrets are vermin.

-Alistair
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:24 pm

Hey, I'm not a vermin! Vermin are dirty. I'm clean as a whistle! And hey, vermin are destructive. I'm very peaceful. So, see? I'm no vermin!

-Beda the ferret.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm

All animals are vermin. As well as con artist who take it upon themselves to mimic my father. Anyone on this ship who would like some spare money would be wise to turn in Mr. Fairchild. After all, harboring a fugitive is a crime in itself.

Sincerely,
Fairfax
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Dear Lord Fairfax,

You have absolutely no proof of any wrongdoing on my part and can produce no warrants for my arrest from Central City, nor any signed and sealed papers for extraditing me to Central City where the supposed crime took place. Until you can produce those things then I am at liberty to do as I please. If you attempt to forcefully take me someplace against my will, I will have you up on charges of kidnap and false arrest.

-Alistair J. Fairchild
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Dear Mr. Fairchild,

I hardly intend to allow you to go on your way when I know you have committed a crime and made a mockery of my family name. While I may not have proof now, I will find some. You can not erase all evidence of the truth.

By the way, how IS that grave doing? I would hate to see it dug up.

Sincerely,
Fairfax
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Dear Lord Fairfax,

I do not know to which grave you refer. I hardly thought desecrating the remains of the dead was in your domain.

-Alistair J. Fairchild
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:13 am

Dear Mr. Fairchild,

It must happen at times. Especially when there is over crowding in the graveyards. Though you have my sincereist apologies, I must have mistaken you for another man bearing your last name. Since you're not related to this family in this grave, I suppose there are no longer any living relatives and no one who would mind if more room is made for families still grieving.

Sincerely,
Fairfax

Last edited by Evil Minion #2 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:00 pm

Your pettiness knows no bounds. Leave the dead alone. If you can't deal with me yourself, then you deserve to be made a fool of.

-Fairchild
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:33 am

Dear Mr. Fairchild,

An ironic statement considering your mockery of my family. If you want to prevent this from happening, you are free to come talk to me about it in person.

Sincerely,
Fairfax
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:14 pm

Perry,

While I am sure that Mr. Fairchild's actions were insulting and inexcusable, I doubt your father would be proud of the vindictiveness with which you have set out to avenge him for a slight. I doubt your mother would be pleased either. Do remember that you are a gentleman.

Lavinia
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:40 am

Dear Lavin Miss Cardham,

I find that flushing him out for his actions is much more agreeable than simply hiring a hitman to put him out of his misery. And if he is not going to be using the usual manners or channels, I see no reason I should either. I know for sure my mother would not approve, though she remains blind to his true nature. I wish I could say for my father, though he is no longer among us.

Sincerely,
Fairfax

Last edited by Evil Minion #2 on Tue May 01, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Did someone say hitman? How much are we talking here?

~Dmitri

--

Dmitri! I thought you were better than that!

-Ivanna
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:46 am

Perry,

Perhaps it is better we discuss certain matters in person. Once you have spoken with me, you will see why it is imperative that you not take such drastic actions.

--Lavinia
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:29 pm

Dear Mr. Dmitri,

I would offer you 500 pounds in exchange for Mr. Fairchild, alive. 300 dead.

Sincerely,
Fairfax

---

Dear Ms. Cardham,

I should also like to speak to you in person, though not over this matter. I believe you have no part in the conflict between Mr. Fairchild and I, and thus have no say on the matter.

Sincerely,
Fairfax
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:18 am

That much, huh? I'll see what I can do for you.

~Dmitri
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:28 pm

To whom it may concern,
I manage a number of businesses that offer a wide range of services, including, but not limited to; Tailoring, Vehicle Repair and Mantinance, Grooming, and Pest Control. I would be overjoyed to meet with either the Captian, or either of the Fairchilds to start discussing rates, and with luck, Toryc Inc. can assist this vessels and many like it for years to come.
Anxiously awaiting word,
Toryc. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Hey, I could use someone to repair my... Wait a minute there's an evil smile face on this note. I don't think we can trust it.

Ana
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm

My secretary told me that was a sign of good luck

Toryc Twisted Evil

(In small cramped scrawl,) this is the secretary, someone, tell the world, hes planning an... (note ends in blood spatter)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bulletin Board   The Bulletin Board - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bulletin Board
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hydraulic Icarus :: Out of Characer :: OOC RP-
Jump to: