Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

The ship, later that night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

The ship, later that night - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:17 am

"I'll be sure to add that to my notes," Garrett responded quietly. "Quite a triumphant night I see. The smartest wins and the bad guy gets his due."
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 am

"Lesson 1, however, is observation. It starts after I change. You and I are going to find Luke, and on the way you can tell me what you see."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:18 am

Garrett stood and stretched, lazing adjusting his clothes. "Hope you remembered your umbrella, because mine's gone," he commented casually.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:15 am

"We can buy one while we're out," Alistair answered, non-plussed. He would have no trouble staying dry. Walking toward his room, he added, "Be ready in five minutes." He couldn't help noting some fuss coming from Lavinia's room, but he ignored it.

--------

Lavinia was finished in a matter of minutes. "Well, then, shall we?" She looked at Juliana and added, "We can buy more umbrellas for the men upon this ship while we are out." There was the hint of a smile about her lips, just enough to let the young captain know she was making a joke at the men's expense. The idiots wouldn't be able to find their own hands without our help, it seemed to say.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:21 am

Garrett looked down at himself and shrugged. He really hadn't made himself at home, beyond snooping around a bit. All it took to get ready to leave again with a quick straightening of his shirt. He moved ot wait by the front door,

---

"Maybe some manners for Alistair as well. 'E seams to 'ave forgotten 'is back on Central City," Ana replied playfully.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 am

In a matter of minutes Alistair was in a clean suit with a silk waistcoat and cravat. He even managed, quite to his delight, a proper pin with a fine blue opal in it that almost matched his eyes. Looking into the mirror he grinned. In his own opinion, he cut quite a dashing figure. Satisfied, he joined Garrett. "Now we can go."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:46 am

Garrett paused in surprise when seeing Alistair, the well dressed gentleman hardly being what he expected to see after those loose fitting rags he was wearing before. "Lead the way. I suggest searching jail cells first to save us some time," Garrett replied.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:00 pm

"He won't be there," Alistair answered idly. "I left him outside the police station. Chances are he found the nearest pub to there." He led the way out, careful to avoid any straggling tinners that might be around.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Garrett moved to follow, deciding no to poke at his statement anymore. Mr. Fairchild didn't seam to know much about Joh- Luke's reputation back on Phiah. A reputation for being quite a sight if he was angry and quite gullible.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

Nicknames : Public Enemy #1
Characters : Dmitri Kuznetsov, Ivanna Utkin

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Seeing as they were about to leave, Dmitri offered his arm to Lavinia, saying, "I'll just never understand how women can be so much more prepared than us."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:31 pm

"Forethought and practice," Lavinia answered, accepting the arm. "Someone must be prepared."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 pm

Dmitri began leading the way out, nodding as he agreed, "Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:42 pm

"You ever try going a day without pockets? Got to decide what's important and what's not a lot more than if you've got plenty of places to put things. Speaking of which, tried pants on for the first time while on the ship. Pants are fantastic and you men take them for granite," Ana ranted as she moved for the front door.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:56 pm

"Is that so, Captain?" Dmitri was amused by Juliana's rant, but did see where she was getting with it. Making a "hmm" sound, Dmitri made a face like he just realized something. "On the topic of pants, I might want to get myself some new, better fitting, clothes while we're out..."
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:44 pm

"Of course," Lavinia answered. "You can stop by a tailor while we tour the faire."
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Dmitri nodded, saying, "That sounds like good idea."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Ana paused in the doorway when she remembered that her umbrella was still out and about on the town. She scooted her way closer to Dmitri, trying to minimize how wet she managed
to get.
Back to top Go down
Lieutenant Bubbles

Lieutenant Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:14 pm

Dmitri didn't mind Juliana getting closer to him and, when they made it outside and he opened the umbrella, held it closer to Juliana, since Lavinia would have her own covering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ship, later that night   The ship, later that night - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ship, later that night
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2