Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

At the ship yet again...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

At the ship yet again... Empty
PostSubject: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:23 pm

Luke was quick to make his way into the unlocked, now empty vessel. The lightning outside still made his hair stand on end and the empty vessel didn't help with the feeling. However, he had something that registered as an emergency to his mind and it helped him put the hints at memories behind him for the time being.

The larger man was quick to head up the stairs and set Sarah on the couch. He left for a few minutes, and returned with a glass of rehydrated powdered milk. It was far from ideal, but it was all they had at the moment. "'ere's the milk. Doing be'er?"
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Sarah, much recovered, though shivering slightly from the rain that got on her in transit, took the glass with a grateful smile. "Vary mooch so, Ser Luke." she took a few sips of the milk, letting it soothe her throat after its recent raking. "'Ow are you? Tha' ghos' coulna been a pleasen' passenger."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Luke's face seamed to droop at the thought. "Doing be'er. 'Ead still 'urts, but the cold's gone for now." Suddenly, his eyebrows sprung up in panic. "Sh... Darn!" He managed to correct himself in time to avoid cussing in front of a child. "I need to find Alistair. My bro'er, need to go find 'im. 'E's got someone after 'im, an' needs protection."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Sarah, still sipping on her drink, tries to give the man a reassuring smile, "Din ye 'ear the ghost? 'Is momma aught be tryin tae get tha man off yer b'rer boi end a' tha day." She gets a somber look on her face, "Tha family ye augt ta worry aboot is tha one tha aught be in thar rest." She said, deciding to just get the subject out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Luke offered her a bit of a confused look. "Another family jus' dallying about?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 am

"Na' some other one, ser, yers" she said. "They say they're stickin aboot 'cause a ye, dinnae wan ye ta be lonely er sumsuch. Ye know tha's no good fer either them or ye, roit?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 4:04 pm

"Don' see wha' wrong with 'aving them 'ere. They're 'appy to be able to be with us, I'm 'appy to 'ave a family, why change it?" Luke offered with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:18 pm

She looks at the man over the rim of her cup, happy hes not automatically snapping, but worried hes so nonchelant. "Thar na yer family though," She says finally, "thar tha memry a' yer family. An' one they say ye kinna even remember, tha only thing they kin do 'ere is wotcha go thru livin, na bien able ta 'elp or 'inder. 'Ow do ye think there gonna feel if'n ye get sick or summat, na even able ta bring ye a bowl a soup or wipe a feaverd bro? Ye let em stay, they'll just suffer in tha long run, mark me."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:41 pm

A very sour look appeared on Luke's face over the entire statement. "For one thing, is the amnesia business really that well known? Been trying to keep it under wraps, but everyone and their mum seems to know about it now. No' even going to bo'er with the res' of that."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:00 am

Sarah sinks into her chair a little at his irritation, "Ah didn know aboot it till they tol' me." She said in a soft voice, a little nervous now. "Carse, Fairfax didn know ye could see 'im till they tol 'im" She said, taking a gamble.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:08 am

"An' who'd be 'they'?" Luke asked, tryign to pinpoint the source of the information leak. he was certain it wasn't his brother, but couldn't rule out Juliana, Miss Cardham or the Fairfaxes.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:12 am

"Wot?" she said, confused now, "Only way any of tha livin Fairfax's 'd know aboot yer ability ta see ghosts is ef they kin too, or if tha dead one tells em."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 am

"Yeah, I 'eard them tell 'im. Don't mean they're going around telling everyone about the amnesia business," Luke grumbled.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:28 am

"They tol me" She said in a soft voice, holding the cup almost like a security anchor of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:31 am

"They..." With that, he turned to glare at the nearest ghost he could find. "You told 'er? Really? You jus' go telling any bloke who waltzes up and asks for personal information?" He demanded.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 am

Joseph pointed to himself in some surprise. "'ey now! It weren' me, Lukey. I'm sure it were John tha' done it. 'e never did know 'ow to shut 'is fat mouth," He said defensively, tucking his thumbs into his belt loops.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:51 am

"Then bob 'im good for me since I can' do it myself. This is stuff I don't want to get out to the public," Luke snapped at the ghost.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 1:10 am

Suddenly Erik walks into the room, his face is contorted with irritation, and at the sight of a strange man shouting at empty air and Sarah apparently cowering, his face goes as red as his hair, "WOT THA 'ELL ARE YE DOIN WIT SARAH, YA LOON?" he roars.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:20 am

Luke paused, glancing down at Sarah for a moment before trying to calm down. Part of him wanted to mention the ghost business, though he was far too polite to give away someone else's secrets right after mentioning his anger at having his own reveled. "Look, don' want trouble. Sarah was jus' 'elping me out. Jus' take 'er and we can act like we've never crossed paths."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Erik stormed across the room and square up to Luke, eyes flashing like green lightning with anger. "Jus 'elpin ye oot? Ah go tearin oop tha docks lookin fer 'er, an' when Ah finally foind 'er, shes bien cornered bah soom ravin loon, 'OOS GOT THA GALL TAH SAY LETS MAKE BELIEVE WE NEVER MET?!" Erik is flat roaring now, "AH SUPPOSE THA NEXT TOIM SUMMAN STEALS ME SARAH, AH SHOULD TAKE THEIR WEAK, COCKAMAMY STORY AT FACE TOO, IS THAT ROIGT LADDY BUCK?!" Sarah starts forward, hoping to help calm Erik down, "Erik, 'e jus..." is all she gets out before the great bear shoots her a glare, "Zip it you, Ah'll deal wit ye when Ahm doon wit' this thug!"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

"Look, I didn't take 'er, she came to me. I live on this ship. She came to 'elp me," Luke responded, trying to back away while he was fisting his balls.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:41 am

Eriks shade drops a bit, though his body language says he's still ready to swing. He shoots a glare at Sarah, who has a look on her face like a child whos teacher told her pa' she'd been naugthy. "'Elp ye, eh?" he said, voice dropping to a low growl, "'Elp ye WOT, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:44 am

Luke glanced at the girl. "I got lost, she 'elped me back to the ship," He lied.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:47 am

Erik finds himself wrong footed by the reply, but his expression shifts to suspicious, "Ye live 'ere, an' a seven yar ol' girl wot jus moove in is 'elpin ye foind yer way 'ome? Do Ah look stupid, danny boi?" Sarah opens her mouth to try and talk again, but Erik shuts her up with another warning glare.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:52 am

Luke offered a shrug. "We jus' arrived 'ere. Not much time to get to know the streets yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the ship yet again...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next