Hydraulic Icarus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Shout Box

At the ship yet again...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BarrowLord

Characters : Toryc, Erik and Sarah

At the ship yet again... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:24 am

Erik crosses his arms over his chest and gives Luke a very skeptical look. "Ye really think me daft, don ye pr'ey boi?" He finally shifts his attention to Sarah, "Wots tha truth then?"
Sarah squirms back into her seat, like shes trying to slip between the cusions and hide, "'E was bein ridden boi a dead man an' Ah..." is all she gets out before Erik explodes again.
"WOT IN THA 'ELL 'AVE AH TOL YE ABOOT LEAVIN THA DEAD TA THAR BUSINESS?!" Erik roared loud enough that his words were nearly tangible. Sarah was making herself as small as possible in her seat, trying to shrink beneath Eriks anger, "Ah coudn jus'..." she started, "O' COURSE YE COULDVE!" Erik roared over her protests, "YE KEEP DRAWIN ATTENTION TA YERSELF, SOMMANS GONNA TAKE YE! IS THA' WOT YE WAN? YE WAN TA BE TAKEN BOI MEN AND STUDIED LOIK A RAT? YER TA LEAVE THA DEAD BE, DO YA 'EAR?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

Nicknames : Gordon Ramsey
Characters : Juliana Highland, Lucas Fairchild

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:32 am

"Oi! Girl did a good thing. I'd be in deep shit if she didn't get in the way. Go' a lord after my bro'er, and the ghost marched me on 'is ship," Luke snapped, beginning to come to the offensive.
Back to top Go down
https://icarus.forumotion.com
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:43 am

Erik rounds on Luke, almost hitting a shade of purple in his anger, "YE WERE ON THA SHIP OF A LARD?!" he roars, assuming the worst, "WOT BUSINESS DO YE 'AVE WITH THOSE BEASTS? DID THEY FALLER YE BACK 'ERE?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:46 am

"No, 'e wasn't even on the ship. 'E's looking for my bro'er because of a business deal gone wrong," Luke replied, moving to stand his ground and even take a step forward toward Erik.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:49 am

Eriks expression shifts to dumbfounded, "Ye cheated a lard, ye daft fool?" he asks, then his rage returns, though tempered with a level of weariness, "Wot 'business' did ye 'ave wit 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:18 pm

"I didn't cheat a lord, my stupid bro'er did. An' 'e lied about a business venture. Got the Cock after 'is blood now," Luke replied.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:39 pm

"Wait, Cock?" Eriks face almost deflated with relief, and a huge grin split his face "Yer bro'er cheated a Cock Lard then? Ah, lad, ye 'ad me... Ne'r moin. Ah, 'ats a relief" Erik rubs his face, then casts his gaze upon Sarah "A'right bud, wot am Ah gonna 'ave ta do ta keep 'er ability locked in yer noggin?"
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:44 pm

"Learn 'ow to punch ghosts? I'd 'ave punched the spook myself if I could," Luke replied, still wound up over the conversation.
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:05 am

Erik cast a scrutinizing eye on Luke, "Ye kin see 'em too lad?" Sarah takes the opportunity to jump in the conversation, "'Ats wot Ah've been troin ta tell ye, ye gran tyrant! 'Es loik me!" Erik turns to give her another glare, but this time, Sarah stands firm against the massive man. The two of them lock glares, neither seeming to be the one who wants to break the conflict.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:09 am

With the two appearing to be distracting one another, Luke moved to stand up and walk right past them. He turned to the two when he approached the stairs. "Look, when I go' ghost-napped or whatever we're going to call it, I was out with my bro'er. 'E's probably worried sick. I should go find 'im before 'e calls the tinners or some such."
Back to top Go down
BarrowLord

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 am

Erik ended up bieng the one who broke contact, turning to watch the man go. Sarah jumped off the couch, "Ah'll go wit ye!" To which Erik swiftly replied, "Ye'll do no sooch thing lass, Ah only JUS' foun' ye, ye're nah leavin me soit again!" Sarah ducked under the arm Erik used to try and restrain her with practiced ease and ran off after Luke, "Ef ye dinnae wan' me oot a yer soit, ye'll 'ave ta tag along! Ah'll be knackerd ef Ah risk loosin tha chance at a teacher!" Erik let loose an indignant sputter of irritation, but after a quick assesment of his options, released a long breath and followed as well.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Luke moved to head out of the ship, adding, "Your choice. Need to figure out where 'e is though. Oi, John, care to tell me where Ali's gone?" He called out to the seemingly empty air.
Back to top Go down
wordforger
Admin
wordforger

Nicknames : Fashion Police Officer
Characters : Alistair J. Fairchild, Miss Lavinia Cardham

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 am

"Thin' 'e wen' t' a li'le spot a good ways down th' road. 'e's hiding a' an inn for th' nigh'," came a ghostly voice. "Thin' it's called th' Electric Inn."
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 pm

"Thank you," Luke responded with a nod of acknowledgment. He looked back to the other two, adding, "I'll be back later, jus' wan'ed to make sure Alistair was alright." And with that he began to head out into the street, not bothering with an umbrella this time.
Back to top Go down
Evil Minion #2

Evil Minion #2

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Erik looks to Sarah, "See? E' don wan oos fallowin 'im. Leave tha man in peace." Sarah blows a rasberry at him, "Ye jus don wan ta be dealin wit summat ye kin only see 'alf of." she says as she keeps after Luke. "Stubborn li'l rabbit" Erik snorts, then sighs, "Ah suppose Ahve go' promises ta keep" He gives one last longing look in the direction of the kitchen before he overtakes Sarah, drops a small poncho on her, and follows Luke into the rain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the ship yet again...   At the ship yet again... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the ship yet again...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2